- This account is inactive - please go and follow @lastfmoriginals for exclusive content brought to you by Last.fm! 3 years ago
- We have launched @lastfmoriginals! Head to our new section now for features with @keaneofficial @BASTILLEdan and more: originals.last.fm 3 years ago
- Aaaaand the last of our @Parklifefest interviews is with @MessyMC - check it out! bit.ly/LZeHKH 3 years ago
- So @djfreshdnb spoke to us at @ParklifeFest about who he is currently digging... check it out! bit.ly/ND1QCi 3 years ago
- We spoke to @ITSTHERAPTURE at @Parklifefest at the @rclassicsuk stage. Find out the 5 acts that got them into music! bit.ly/M0trLF 3 years ago
Tags50 Cent Academy of Country Music Awards ACM ACM Awards 2011 Adele Alicia Keys Arcade Fire Beyoncé Black Eyed Peas Blake Shelton Bon Iver Brad Paisley Britney Spears Bruno Mars Carrie Underwood Chris Brown Christina Aguilera Christmas Christmas Classics Coldplay Dierks Bentley Drake Eminem Florence + The Machine Foo Fighters Ghostpoet Glee Cast Gorillaz Grammys Grammys 2011 Green Day holiday Jason Aldean Jay-Z Jeff Beck Jennifer Lopez Jessie J John Mayer Justin Bieber Kanye West Katy Perry Ke$ha Kelly Clarkson Kelly Rowland Kenny Chesney Kings of Leon Lady Antebellum Lady Gaga Last.fm Last.fm Best of 2011 Linkin Park Live on Letterman Madonna Miranda Lambert mumford & sons Muse Neil Young Nicki Minaj Paramore Paul McCartney R.E.M. Radiohead Rascal Flatts Reba McEntire Red Hot Chili Peppers Rihanna Robyn Skrillex SXSW 2011 Taylor Swift The Futureheads The Strokes Trent Reznor Weezer Zac Brown Band
As well as our interview with Delilah at Parklife Festival last weekend, we also chatted to Manchester locals Murkage at the Reebok Classics stage about four acts they are loving at the moment. The rap group took the mainstage at Parklife by storm and will also be appearing at various festivals across Europe over the summer. Continue reading
Delilah, the sultry London-based pop/urban musician, performed at Parklife Festival in Manchester at the weekend and we were lucky enough to sit down with her for five minutes to talk about the artists that inspired her to get into music. Read on to check them out: Continue reading
The sun came out in Manchester for the second fun-filled day at inner-city festival Parklife. Holding host to 35,000 revelers and over 60 acts, Last.fm were on hand to host the Small Talk stage where Soul Clap and Wolf + Lamb were headlining. We couldn’t wait to get stuck into the action… and the mud.
With a treasure trove of over 2 million tracks from emerging artists, Last.fm Discover is an easy way to stumble across your next favorite band. Ordered by Last.fm’s library of tags, you can take a journey right through every genre, tempo and beyond.
For our Tag of the Week we’ve chosen something that refers to a recording technique, but can encompass a whole attitude: lo-fi. Read on to find out who features on Last.fm Discover lo-fi radio. Continue reading